1. Merchant Vendors should arrive on Friday, and set-up not later than 5 pm. Late arrivals can set-up on Saturday morning from 6:30 to 7:30 am. There are no Vendor admissions after that time.
2. Vendors may not leave before Sunday at 5 pm.
3. All fees and paperwork (including insurance) must be submitted by Sept 15, 2021.
4. All vendors must have BUSINESS LICENSE from City of Tucson.
5. All vendors shall comply with TUCSON FIRE DEPT. regulations: TENT PERMITS, OPEN FLAMES.
6. All food vendors must have a Pima County Health Permit.
7. TCFA does not allow sales of weapons, including guns, knives or swords, to minors.
8. Limited electricity is available.
9. The following are prohibited: weapons, drones, animals (except documented service animals), outside liquor, overnight parking (except food trucks in place), driving on turf (limited), smoking in tents, solicitation without a TCFA issued permit.
By clicking SUBMIT you acknowledge and agree to comply with these rules and regulations. You will be notified if your request for participation is accepted. Please note that submissions take time to process, please wait for the confirmation. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Questions may be directed to TCFA.Vendors@gmail.com.