Benefits of Membership
The Tucson Celtic Festival Association, TCFA, is a 501(c)3 Federal Non-Profit Corporation dedicated to the preservation of Celtic culture and customs through the gathering of Celtic people, their descendants, and those interested in understanding and enjoying the Celtic experience. The TCFA does this by the annual production of the Tucson Celtic Festival and Scottish Highland Games, in existence for over 30 years and various events throughout the year.
Membership in the TCFA is open to all groups and/or persons who are interested in preserving the Celtic culture without regard to race, creed, religion, or national origin.
A few reasons for becoming a member:
- A great way for families and individuals to get directly involved in a dynamic community event.
- Discover more about your own family heritage and traditions.
- Experience and support cultural diversity in the Tucson community.
- Share the value of volunteerism with your children.
- Share your own skills and talents in a creative and meaningful way.
- Experience the satisfaction of a job well done.
- Be an important part of a lively and fun Festival.
- Make new friends and be part of a growing organization.
- Stay updated with local Celtic news via our TCFA Newsletter.
Annual Membership Levels
Regular Membership is for individuals and/or families that are interested in taking an active role in the TCFA and the production of the Tucson Celtic Festival and Scottish Highland Games. A willingness and ability to serve on one or more committees during the year is desirable. Members help with festival planning and volunteering for activities before, during, and after TCFA events.
The annual dues for regular membership are $10.00 per person or $15.00 per family per year. Each member or family with be entitled to attend monthly meetings held on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Each membership has one vote in matters brought before the general membership, at the Annual General Meeting, or at specially called meetings.
Associate Membership is for Scottish Clans or Scottish/Celtic Societies who would like to be part of the TCFA and contribute to the production of the yearly festival. Dues for Associate Membership are $25.00 per organization per year. Each Associate Membership is entitled to have a representative at the monthly meetings of the TCFA and will have one vote in matters brought before the general membership at the Annual General Meeting or specially called meetings.
Sponsoring Memberships are for individuals or organizations that would like to help the TCFA.
The following categories for sponsoring memberships are available:
- Friend of the Isles: $25.00
- Sustaining: $50.00
- Patron: $75.00
- Steward: $100.00
- Benefactor: $200.00
- Contributing: $500.00+
- Sponsoring Members will be listed in the TCFA Program and will receive the following:
- Person donating $50.00 thru $75.00 will receive two passes to the Tucson Celtic Festival & Scottish Highland Games
- Persons donating $100.00 will receive four passes to the Tucson Celtic Festival & Scottish Highland Games
- Donation at the $200.00 or $500.00 level will receive six/ten passes respectively to the Tucson Celtic Festival & Scottish Highland Games plus recognition in the games brochure.
Donations may be tax deductible and the TCFA non-profit tax number can be provided upon request after receipt of the donation. To become a member, complete the application and mail it along with your check or money order made payable to The Tucson Celtic Festival Association, PO Box 40665, Tucson, AZ 85717. YOUR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SOLD OR SHARED. For Membership questions, email TucsonCelticFestivalaz@gmail.com
The Tucson Celtic Festival is fast approaching and we need volunteers to help bring this great festival to life. Will you lend a hand? Just click Sign Up.
If you would like to make a donation directly to the Festival it will be greatly appreciated and will help share the fun and culture with our community! Please contact us at TucsonCelticFestivalaz@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Go raibh maith agat!